Nendoroid Saber Lion

Image via Play-Asia

After seeing a member news about Nendoroid Saber Lion at Dannychoo.com, I couldn’t resist my urge to preorder it >.<. Being a Saber fanboy and all, this would be a nice addition to my collection and it would be my first nendoroid ever ^^. I preordered mine from Play-asia and it will be out in December. This year Christmas will be a very good one for me ^^.

9 comments for “Nendoroid Saber Lion

1. August 27, 2008 at 9:36 am

Yes, this christmas is gonna be a wallet killer. Not only presents for my family but for myself as well. The Alter Signum is the wallet killer one. -_-

Optics last blog post..My MIKU has FINALLY arrived!!!

2. August 27, 2008 at 9:59 am

Oh wow more than $100 for Alter Signum. That’s a killer for sure lol although I will be spending the same with my Fate/Unlimited Codes which comes Saber Lily Figma

3. August 27, 2008 at 10:04 am

I succumbed to all senses and pre-ordered mine from HobbyFan. I’ll be recieving mine in mid February though (the estimated date of arrival is end of January there, that and I paid for the cheaper shipping). It doesn’t matter that much to me though, since I won’t be home when she arrives…

GNdynamess last blog post..Downtown Toronto

4. August 27, 2008 at 11:23 am

I PRE ORDER NOW!

LOL! I clicked your Play-Asia link! :P

YOU ARE THE DEVIL!

5. August 27, 2008 at 11:23 am

SHIT! ASKIMET CAUGHT ME YET AGAIN!

6. August 27, 2008 at 11:37 am

@GNdynames: Hobby Fan has cheaper shipping ? Is that a US based etailer ?
    @AC: XD sowwy. Can you try to use different name instead of Anonymous Coward ? Akismet probably does not like the word ‘anonymous’ I am trying a new spam blocked plugin. Hopefully it will work >.>

And Yes , I am the devil >.<

7. August 27, 2008 at 12:01 pm

I want to keep you busy! HAHA!

Okay, ordered along with other stuffs damn! DEVIL!

All pre oders tho, don’t think you’ll get credited until $ is deducted from my side.

** SHAMELESS ADVERTISMENT **
    If you buy from Play-Asia and do not have any regular affiliate to buy from, check out my site (bottom), that’s my affiliate link. LOLOLOLOL!

8. August 27, 2008 at 12:23 pm

@AC: Yep not until it’s shipped. Nice ad XD

9. August 27, 2008 at 4:06 pm

HobbyFan is a Japanese company that has branches around the world (the one they use to ship us stuff is in California). The American branch gets their goods in the end of January though. So yea, the cheapest shipping is like 10 bucks but it takes like 2-3 weeks (this isn’t standard shipping).

GNdynamess last blog post..Downtown Toronto