Photoshoot Preview

img_0188

I went to Harbour Front in downtown Toronto for my next photoshoot preview on Friday morning. We had a Good Friday holiday here in Canada and the weather was quite nice ( around 10 C degrees and sunny ) so I decided to do outdoor photo shoot which I seemed to enjoy more than indoor.

dsc_2322

Harbour Front has a very nice view so it’s great for a photoshoot session. You can either choose the skyscrappers (including CN tower) or the Lake Ontario as your background. The lucky figure this time around is Asa Shigure by Alter from Shuffle (Memories) which is one of my favorite series of all time.

img_0187

img_0189

img_0190

img_0229

I do get quite of few people staring at me while I was taking pictures. It happens when you take pictures at public places especially when you have your figure with you ^^. It does not bother me and most people at Harbour Centre bring their cameras anyway so I am just one of them except that I got a figure with me.

img_0230

Despite the nice and quite warm temperature, the wind was quite chilly so I had to wear gloves because my hand was freezing and barely can feel anything.

img_0232

More photos of me taking pictures below ^^;;

img_0233

img_0234

img_0239

img_0242

img_0243

Now, I just need to sort of my pictures and post them. Look forward for Shigure Asa photoshoot soon ^^.

8 comments for “Photoshoot Preview

1. April 11, 2009 at 4:50 pm

Heh, I’ve always wondered what figure photographers look like in the middle of a photoshoot. But it’s worth the embarrassment (if there is any) – outdoor shoots always seem to look better IMO.

ETERNALs last blog post..Thoughts on Darker than Black 01-06: A Matter of Presentation

2. April 12, 2009 at 7:39 am

Who took these photo’s of u doing the shoot?
    I hope u got some nice shots of her by the harbour.

Optics last blog post..Megami Magazine Vol. 108: My Impressions

3. April 12, 2009 at 7:41 pm

I wonder about who took the pictures of you aswell ^^

You really dont feel shame eh?
    I was really paranoid when i did my oputdoor shoot.And it was in a faaaaaaaaaar lesss frequented area

Blowfishs last blog post..Springtime Cleaning

4. April 12, 2009 at 10:27 pm

@ETERNAL: That’s my first outdoor photoshoot in a frequented public area . Little bit of embarrassing in the beginning but after a while, I was like whatever ^^

@Optic: I took a lot pictures of her so there should be some nice ones ^^;;…. hopefully. I still need to sort them through.

@Blowfish: Felt little bit embarrassing in the beginning but then I started enjoying and having fun ^^

@Optic + Blowfish: my gf took those pictures of me ^^

5. Rin
    April 14, 2009 at 5:24 am

Now I wonder who was taking the picture of you…
    I would go out and take outdoor shoots if I wasn’t lazy and busy…
    Would love to see the full shoot!!!!!!

Rins last blog post..Haruhi Suzumiya Live!!!

6. April 14, 2009 at 6:33 pm

My only outdoor shoots were in my backyard. But the weather is getting nicer, can’t wait for summer!

yumyus last blog post..Tired, or is it stress?

7. April 15, 2009 at 8:29 am

You should have called me. I was actually home on Good Friday >.<

8. April 18, 2009 at 8:19 am

@Yumyu: Yah same here. Going to do a lot of outdoor photoshoot during summer.

@GNdynames: dang, didn’t know that you were here in Toronto.

Send a thought or two